Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sporty Dads.



Yeah, I know it's a bit early for Father's Day, but I have to do a shout out to all the "sporty dads" that make t-ball, soccer, football, hockey and all those other kid activities a little more enjoyable. I go to watch the Wild Ones do their thing-and it is so cute and really quite fun (the Big Guy even has to give me the look or put his hand on my shoulder to let me know it's time to take it down a notch--you see I get a little excited when my kids rock). So as much as I enjoy the family thing, I gotta tell you we get a bonus out in our neck of the woods--I like to call them "sporty". They are the ones dressed in hot jeans, cute t-shirts and sometimes a baseball hat. Most wear sunglasses and sandals. I don't descriminate against those that come straight from work-nothing cuter than a dad in the middle of the field in a navy suit and crisp white shirt (tie removed please). But the thing that brings the biggest smile to my face (and warms my body) is one of these hotties out on the field leaning over(woohoo) and encouraging a small one and making them smile (it's kind of like a guy doing the dishes)! You all know who you are and next time you take your little guy/girls hand and leave the field know that you have made an impression on the moms on the field--especially the crazy one in the pink chair. Don't all trip over each other signing up to be the next coach--there is room for all of you. And don't worry...we see you.

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I know! Nothing cuter than guys loving time spent with kids. Make the heart go a-flutter!