Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Little Snoot.



















Oh how I wish you could hear me singing...Happy Birthday to You...and oh so lucky you are that you can't. Today is my baby cousin's birthday, who we like to call my parent's "Favorite child." I remember when my auntie was pregnant-cigarette in one hand, drink in the other (they didn't know any better back then...actually I think she did quit drinking for that...can't anybody accuse me of libel) and a t-shirt saying "baby" with the big arrow pointing as if we couldn't tell where the baby was growing. We have drug her around for years and (she says) taught her everything she knows...well really she says we just taught her all the naughty stuff...I think it's just in the blood. We celebrated last weekend and I must point out that us older cousins were the last ones standing...or hanging if you will. I love you Little Snoot...even if you are the favorite!

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I LOOOOOOVVVVE IT! Thank you, thank you!!! You should see the bruise I have! Being the little snoot is the B-O-M-B!!!