Thursday, September 4, 2008

Does this make me crazy or prove I'm crazy?

I don't know how to read just one book at a time...and it's getting worse. I have books piled on my night stand and stashed under my bed. I keep a book in the car, one by my computer and one in the bathroom. Currently I am reading "Queen Bees and Wannabes," (can you guess which one I am? No seriously it is about bullying in Middle School); "Nims Island," at night with the Wild Ones-but I sneak ahead when they are asleep cuz it's really good; "Once Upon a Marigold," which we got from the library for the Wild Ones and they did not read and I can't return it until someone reads it; "All He Ever Wanted," cuz it sounded good, isn't really, but I am compulsive so I have to finish it...sometime; "She Got Up Off the Couch," cuz the first one made me wet my pants laughing; "The Glass Castle," cuz my sister-in-law gave it to me in front of my other sister-in-law who said it was good and I have to be as smart as them so I can keep up at family gatherings; and two issues of Readers Digest and yes those too can be considered books cuz they take almost as long to read! That pretty much keeps all my personalities busy and happy so that they can't heckle me when I have nothing else to do! I picked up three new books on Tuesday (the list of must reads and rereads...think "Of Mice and Men" and "Little Women"...is overflowing my brain) and can't wait to add them to the pile...I think I may need a bigger night stand.

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Hmmmm, I'm just gonna pretend like your question was supposed to be retorical...