Monday, April 21, 2008

G.D...we're open for business.







The Grouchy Dog is officially open for the 2008 season.  I will let the pictures do the "talking" today--well mostly...as I can't help but make a few comments.  

Please feel free to stop by any time--if we are not home you know where the key is.  The futon is warmed up and ready for a snuggle, the fire pit is smokin' and yearning for some marshmallows to toast. The beer is on ice and the vodka is steeping in oranges.  What the hell else could you want?  Really?  You know you will find me VDP in hand, butt perched on my stool waiting to see your smiling face round the corner. What are you waiting for--the invitation is on the table, the rest is up to you.

Feel free to leave a photo of your adventures. I promise not to post anything too embarrassing--and I'll be the judge of that! You know the party hasn't started until we see/show a little bare skin--see photo at left (hee, hee).  I promise not to name names...unless someone asks.

Stay tuned for future festivities: "Hats and Halter Tops", "Wild Ride", "Moon Fest", "Super Heros"...

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I C.A.N.T. W.A.I.T.!!!

Anonymous said...

Who's ass is that in the picture that oooooooooooo so like you just want to grab it and say "oh yeah!"?