Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just Do It!

I am not going to tell you who to vote for or try to sway you to my side, I just want to remind you to vote.  I am actually a registered republican who just can't take it any more. If Elizabeth Hasselbeck is not enough to push you over the edge then these two should...I mean...please look at all the issues and decide who best represents your ideals and your families future. And if you're hankerin' for a hot cup of Joe then head on over to your favorite (or second fav if you are a Caribou fan) coffee shop to trade a peek at your "I VOTED" sticker for a free cup of muddy water. Go ahead, make me proud...and if you just can't do it my way...hell, vote anyway, but just remember my vote may knock yours out of the water. Coffee anyone?

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I DID IT! AND i got a free tall coffee at 'Bucks! Go Obama!!!