Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A very special day.

Our family will spend the day celebrating the life of our "little buddy" on what would have been his 8th birthday. We are on an adventure inspired by his love of life and yearning for fun. The tattoo above (and a matching one for the Big Guy) was inscribed on my upper back because I feel his energy carried on my shoulders each and every day-it helps me to find joy in all of the things I do.

Take a moment today to listen to Oliver's song (Drift Away by Uncle Kracker). Roll down your windows, feel the wind in your hair and sing at the top of your lungs. Listen carefully you just might hear us singing along.

To my special boy: I love you Lollipop, daddy loves his Grouchy Dog, Morgan loves her Ollie, Henry loves his Nalls and George loves his Naber. We miss you Lolli, but your memories bring many smiles, much laughter and inspiration to all of us and to so many others whose life you touched.


3 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

A very special day indeed! Loves to you all!

Henry said...

Loves from the Johnston's

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!