Thursday, July 24, 2008

OK, OK Life is just plain crazy.

I know I have been a slacker with my posts, but I can barely find time to brush my teeth (don't worry, I'd never actually let that one slide). I have been wondering for the last 11 years when things will calm down. I have decided that one trial is followed by another and that is just the way it is. I am trying to bask in the glory of insanity-I am sure it is not a lonely place!! I will reorganize and re-prioritize and try to keep you in words on a daily basis-they say the best motivation is to just say it out loud.

Today I will leave you with a quick (and hilarious) little story. Feel free to laugh out loud-I did. The Big Guy likes to go to work in the morning and run around one of the lakes before he goes to the office (don't worry he finds the time to shower in their gym). So yesterday he texts me to tell me how far and how fast he went-we all need a cheering section. Then he texts "oh BTW I forgot my towel today so I had to dry off with paper towels." I am laughing again-can't get that picture out of my head, that must have been a lot of paper towels! I just want to know if the security tape is going to end up on Youtube-I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Dying over here! Hope they were decent quality paper towels! I once had to go #2 while out on a long training run and yup... had to use my sock... and yup... run home with only one sock on!