Friday, June 6, 2008

S.C. is coming to...I mean...in my town.

I saw him, I saw him! I'm not sure if I should reveal the details in case the Big Guy-and this time I DO mean Santa-is in hiding. However, since he was in a red convertible with the license plate SANTACL (or maybe it was SCLAUS-give me some slack, he was going kind of fast and I was taken by surprise) he must not care too much. Who knew a little old town (if you can call it that) like Independence would be the home away from home for the most important man in the world. What? Yes he is. Who doesn't love Santa? All ages, all colors, all sizes--everybody adores Santa. I have seen this man around town before, but no one believed me (and unfortunately none of the Wild Ones saw him this time either--too busy arguing with each other--hope Santa didn't see that!) So don't tell anyone, but if you happen to be in my neck of the woods keep your eyes peeled. I will too and if I see him I'll put in a good word for you-after all Christmas is only 201 days away.

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Is it too early to send you my wish list?