Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Logorrhea


Do you ever think about the English language? The old words that don't get used much and the new "words" that people are making up today? Kids have new ideas and want to be original and the technological explosion demands a whole new dictionary. What I am doing right now has it's own word: logorrhrea-to shoot words forcefully out of an orifice or in other words my humble opinion on everything forced on those who frequent this blog...blogorrhea? (Please don't quote me on these definitions for any thing official).
In the fall you see many men into pogonotrophy. I'd like to make you squirm and have to look it up, but I know you are busy so I will be kind--simply they try to grow a beard (is that so that the animals will think they are among "friends")? By week 4 many just end up mustachioed...gesundheit. What do you think all those men with messed up hair on the back of their heads (from their wives cuffing them) have been looking at? Callipygians...you got it...a beautifully proportioned buttocks. (Do you think I should change my name to Calli??)
How many tittles do you have? Me, personally, I just have two. No matter how you spell it, the Big Guy also has two-unless you count "The Big Guy" and then he only has one. Maybe that is why we are so compatible, or perhaps it is just because he adores my zaftigness.
I think I have just increased the smarticalness of all my beautiferous friends--you can thank me later!!

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

No wonder we don't use those words anymore. Too many letters I say.