Monday, June 16, 2008

Isn't every day Father's Day?


I guess it depends on how you look at it. It's not like you are not the father the other 364 days or that you even get to act like it (although I have seen some who try). Do we celebrate the day to make the dad feel special or to boost the economy? My guess is that every smile or hug that a father gets makes his day special. So who gets to decide how to celebrate that one "specialer than all other" days? As the mom I feel like I should leave for the day and let the Big Guy have the Wild Ones all to himself--after all it is about them celebrating him isn't it, I really don't want to get in the way? Or is it my duty to celebrate the father of my children? Or should I celebrate me since I am the one who picked him to be the father of my children? I feel a spa day coming on!! 

If you're dying to find out how we celebrated yesterday check this out. 

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

oh honey schedule a massage... a 90 minute massage... you deserve it.