Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October...all things scary.


The leaves are changing, the weather is getting crisp. Pumpkins are ready for carving and apples are calling to be wrapped in caramel. Kids are waiting in anticipation of a dark, creepy night of trick-or-treating. I just can't help myself...I feel the need to hide behind dark corners and lurk behind people in hallways. I think it was my brother-in-law, Mr. Epoo, who first suggested I get myself a broomstick. So yesterday I just couldn't resist when a friend emailed me a computer game. I had to share with a few people that I thought would still be my friend after "playing." Turns out I might have been wrong on a few counts...I'm almost sorry...almost. Then when the Wild Ones came home from school I debated about letting them try the game...for about 3 seconds. I got them all huddled around the computer-nice and close- and let them play. One had eyes as big as the apples we serve with caramel, one covered her eyes and may start speaking to me later today if I am lucky and the third screamed in my ear and then fell on the floor laughing. He made me play it over and over...rolling on the floor each time I did it. I figure I still have two and a half months to campaign for the "Mother of the Year" award...I better get crackin'-- one down, two to go.

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Seriously, I wet my pants a little.

Nicki said...

Brookie sent it to me and I hate all of you. It scares me so bad, I can't recover for weeks.

Cutes pic ever of your bro-in-law