Thursday, January 22, 2009

No Pictures Today.

It's like the unwanted guest that won't ever leave. Just when you think it's over...here it comes again. I'm talking about a virus, a nasty virus that takes you down hard...in the middle of the night no less. The Wee Wild One is down and out and I the ever encouraging, loving mother kept promising him that he would be better by bed time...yesterday...after all, the worst of it only kept the giant Wild One down for about 15 hours. Not so with Wee...after 18 hours of misery he passed out at 9:30 (in my bed so I could keep an eye on him and hopefully catch a few winks myself) and I thought we were home safe. You know what they say about assuming. Let's just say we got so good at the bucket grab, the mouth swish, the face wash and the bucket scrub that by 4:30...yes am...we were doing it without even turning the lights on. Hey if you have to do something you might as well do it right.

2 comments:

Henry said...

poor littlest wee wild one, I hope he's feeling better today. I'd hate to see saddness in those big beautiful eyes.

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

oh my, "porgie," boy... get well soon sweetie pie.