Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nice calves

Just when you think you can't take another moment of the kids whining, fighting or screaming one of them goes and does something that not only sucks you back in, but truly makes your life seem worthwhile.  They must have some survival thing built into their genetics that goes off just as they are about to be booted out the back door into that icy cold snowbank!  The biggest Wild One handed me this the other day as I was about to walk out the door (physically and mentally).

Worlds Greatest Mother
(followed by MY name!!)

MY MOM
My mom is a tidy desk
She is always organized
My mom is a beach ball
She is fun until she explodes
My mom is a cozy blanket
When she wraps her arms around me
My mom is a joke
She never stops being funny
My mom is a friend
She is always there for me
My mom is a bowl of ice cream
She always makes me feel better
My mom is glue
She keeps our family together

Now if I were the tatooing kind (hee, hee) I might just have this little dittie imprinted on the back of one of my calves.  I always thought I should put that large flat surface to a better use!  Gotta go beat...I mean hug...my kids.

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Of course your a great MOM (with nice leggie-poos). Gosh, you have to teach me so much someday-I'm gonna need it!