Thursday, March 6, 2008

Atrophy or A Trophy?


I have to give a shout out to Linda Lou aka "Ant Linnie".  You see it was her birthday yesterday and I remembered (A Trophy--yeah me)so I tried to text Brookie for Linda's phone number, but couldn't figure out how to get Brooke's number into the text area of my phone--while I was driving (I usually just reply to her messages and didn't remember her number either...atrophy).  Then later Linda's number popped into my head (A Trophy-a really big one, that is a long distant number I pulled out of my head from childhood).  But then I was picking up the kids from school for an appointment and...forgot to call (atrophy)!  Well she is MUCH older than me so maybe the whole atrophy thing will work for me and she won't remember that I didn't call!!  Happy Birthday Linnie--can't wait to meet for cocktails!!




Another shout out to my friends Nicki, Aaron and Henry. Today would have been their son's 7th birthday--I lived through that on August 19th last year, a day filled with laughter and tears.  I can just picture Oliver hanging with Charlie even though they never met down here--Oliver made new friends where ever he went...always had a smile on his face--kind of reminds me of Charlie's dad.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Thanks for that, I think so too.

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I second the notion. Those two boys are together for sure.

BTW-Pretty sure Ant Linnie won't know the diff between atrophy or a trophy (might throw her for a T. Capote) but she won't miss a cocktail hour!