Monday, March 9, 2009

He Just Keeps Getting Older...I Mean Better.


Yesterday was the Big Guys birthday...wow another year (well for him at least, I still have 3 months to go). I have to say he is as cute as the day I met him...who could resist those eyes or that smile (and those adorable curls)?  Happy Birthday RS, here are 43 reasons why I love you: your eyes, your lips, your legs, your curls, your sense of humor, the way you stare into my eyes, your foot rubs, you don't hog the bed (usually), you give me my space, you work hard, you are a genius, you adore our kids, you're my best friend, you are always happy, you are always up for "what ever", you like to invent, we think a like, you like my family, you are truly fun to be with, you adore me, you love to give me massages, you bring me coffee in bed, you are tender, you are loyal, you are a never ending stream of ideas, you talk to me, you listen to me, you fix things for me, you are good to your friends, they way you always hold my hand, your kisses make me melt, you look sexy in jeans, you wear the clothes I get you, you love to try new things, you pull me out of my shell, you make me try harder, you help me do new things, you support the things I want to do, you play games with me, you are patient with me, you would eat peanut butter sandwiches every night, you walk over dirty floors without caring, you are always proud of me and because you always walk beside me. 

3 comments:

Tye said...

Ohhhh, thats gotta be about the best Birthday present a guy could ever hope for! You two are the BEST! Happy Birthday Willie, Love, Tye

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Oh geez. I forgot Willie! Happy belated! If I was there I would give you a little birthday tickle... In yer armpit, totally armpit, yup only the armpit and nothing but the armpit.

Henry said...

Happy belated bocce partner! Love the new look Kimberli