Monday, December 8, 2008

Wait it gets better.

I stopped in to grab dog food today and the first thing I see is...the cute puppy from the car...OK it might not have been the same cute "dad," but the puppy was overly excited to see me...he went crazy. When I stopped to pet him (no way could I resist that) he knocked me down and climbed in my lap. His "dad" didn't think that was very good manners and told him to get off me. Guess what he called him? Go ahead, guess...Oliver. No wonder we were so attracted to each other...although after kissing him on the nose, I had to wander off before the "dad" saw the tears rolling down my cheeks. That is just what I needed to keep me going...Thank God for the wonders of the world!

3 comments:

Henry said...

I love those signs.

Lizalu said...

WOW! I got goosebumps & teary too. Awesome.

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

So. Freakin. Cool. It's too much to be just be a coincident.