Monday, December 8, 2008

For Your Ears Only.


File this under "Things that one should NEVER repeat to anyone," cuz really what happens when you are alone...no one else would ever have to know. Friday I dropped the Wild Ones off at school (did the double crazy loop) and was feeling pretty free, music cranked up and ready to face the day. I was sitting at the "I'm never going to get out of here" stop sign when I looked to my left and saw the most adorable dog staring right at me. I couldn't look away and being all lost in my freedom, I started making faces at the dog and saying things like "Oh cute little puppy, you want to come home with me...don't you?" I even made little puckering kisses at it. Just as I was about to check my status in line, I looked up and saw a very handsome man looking right over the head of the dog...at me...smiling. As I turned away in horror, I saw (from the corner of my eye) him...the handsome man...pucker his lips and wink. 

2 comments:

Henry said...

You blondes have all the fun!

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Pervert. Not sure if that is directed at you... or the cute man...